Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

@Rich_Laue    I have an under desk elliptical and I also march/step in place because I have a desk job. I also have1 flight of stairs at my job, so on my break I do 10 or so of them. In addition to that, I have a little ball that I toss between my hands for 10 minutes and not only does it give me about 1500 steps, it also jacks my heart rate up (you get creative once you get more fit to get calories).  And in the summer at least 2 days a week I ride my bike to work.

I wanted to see the game just one time, so I contacted FitBit via Facebook. What they told me is this: You must either have 1. Hourly reminders turned on AND hit all your daily goals. OR, you can: 2. Hit your main goal, say it's steps, 3 times in a row (like set your steps to 1000) AND hit all your other daily goals including your hourly reminders goals. So Steps/Hourly/Flights/Distance/Calories.

I got the game twice and played it. It's not for me. On the bright side I can choose to simply not go through the menus after I hit my goals, and I could care less if I ever play it again. I do understand there are those who like that stuff and want it and that is fine with me. However, I do not find it the least bit useful at this time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I vote to have Fitbit flight forever?

Best Answer
0 Votes

By going to the suggested featilure and pressing the Thumbs Up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks

@AlvaroFitbit wrote:

@MikelAkaMike It's nice to have you on board! You will get the Fitbit Flight game on your Charge 2 if you have your tracker up to date on its firmware (you do since you have played the game) and hit all of your activity goals and Reminders to Move for the day before midnight. The next day the tracker will start counting from zero and you will need to reach your goals again to get the game. If you would like to have it as a permanent option then please share this on our Feature Suggestion board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You don't have to hit your hourly goals (I haven't and still got the game) but you have to hit every goal then hit the button till you see a little castle and that's the game, it should be one of the last things that you see on your dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you help me with my Fitbit, I have reached all my goals and still not on there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which goals have been mwt? Do you have any hours left to hit the 250 mark?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got all my goals and I has not given me Fitbit flight

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the point of the game? Obviously to get higher numbers but doesn’t really have a prize or anything?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I very much agree. you should be able to have Fitbit Flight all day so you can just play when you want to.

Best Answer

I got all of my goals, but I did not get the game

Best Answer

I’d like it as a permanent thing because I can always kick my dads butt and it’s nice to have a good break after a while even when you are trying to stay fit

Best Answer
0 Votes

What if i turn off reminders to move?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Cedwards as stated above, you will never get the Fitbit flight game. 

Best Answer

wrote:

Hit all my goals and no game? How do I find it? 😖

Once you reach all the goals did you press the button on your fitbit  that's how I did it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charge 2 and have gotten the game before but today it will not appear on my watch even though I have completed all my goals and hourly steps. Could it be that I changed one of my goals today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ethan72 that would be a question to ask you, are all your goals green in the Fitbit app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes all my goals where green and it says 11 out of 11 hours

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am an active user of fitbit and complete all the daily  goals but i have received the game only once and it has never come back again. Please help me as it was a time pass for the day it came in my tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to complete all of the set active hours., if the reminder to move is disabled no game will ever be triggered to appear. 

Best Answer