Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show battery level on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A coworker of mine who has Charge 2 just like mine, showed me today where he cycles through the heartrate, run, stopwatch, etc. etc. and he now had a battery level indication. He said with the lastest software update it showed up on his. I just did an update on mine and I still don't have the battery level indicator on my Charge 2. Any ideas on what is going on here? Thanks.

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Thanks, I was missing the battery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Charge 2 August 11th , I have updat 22.22.55.2 but I still don't have a battery indicator. Getting very frustrated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@met422 wrote:

I just got my Charge 2 August 11th , I have updat 22.22.55.2 but I still don't have a battery indicator. Getting very frustrated.

@met422, have you gone into the app device settings, under Menu, and enabled the "Battery" setting? If so, did you sync the tracker after making that change?

Best Answer

@met422 we also have an extensive help center.

How do I customize the menus on my Charge 2?

Learn how to add, delete, and re-order the menus that appear on your Fitbit Charge 2.

Best Answer

@WendyB wrote:

Open fitbit app, Tap account, tap charge 2, tap menu items, put a check mark in Battery

It will need to sync before it takes place

My profession of 40 years is writing technical instructions. Experts often lose sight of what beginners don't know. The simple additions of "tap menu icon" before "Tap account", and of "scroll down to menu items" after "tap charge 2" would have saved me (and multiple other community members who also couldn't find the battery display option in the app) some considerable frustration.

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you for being persistent and sharing the knowledge

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perfect, just what I needed to know!

Thanks,

Captain BobStarl

Best Answer

When I open the fit bit app there is no "account" to tap on to... Where do you suggest I find "account"?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The account tap

Screenshot_20200103-201952_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes