Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 is no longer receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to get texts on my Fitbit but not anymore. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thank you.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Marre, 

I am having a similar problem with my Charge 2.  Just recently I am still receiving text notifications, but not the message.  All it says is "new message" and the person that sent it.  It used to scroll what the text was.  I reviewed everything in your first message and everything appears fine, then I did the 3 steps in this message and it has not fixed the problem.  How can I resolve this so that I start seeing the message again?  I did verify in the Fitbit app under text that it is checked to show message and sender.

Miki

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a similar problem with my Charge 2 that fay711 did in July 2018..  Just recently I am still receiving text notifications, but not the message.  All it says is "new message" and the person that sent it.  It used to scroll what the text was.  I reviewed everything in your resolutions that Marre posted under this topic and everything appears fine, then I did the 3 steps in the next resolution message and it has not fixed the problem.  How can I resolve this so that I start seeing the message again?  I did verify in the Fitbit app under text that it is checked to show message and sender.

Miki

Best Answer
0 Votes

MarreFitbit - Thanks so much for your info.  Forgetting and pairing the Device again solved the problem!  Thanks for taking the time to provide great guidance!

Best Answer
0 Votes