Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone app dashboard changed today

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For some reason, the Fitbit dashboard changed today on my Windows phone.   It used to show steps as the main display on the top, and then went on down from there to other statistics.   Today, it started showing calories as the main display on the top.   Calories are probably the last thing I care about.  If I do my steps, calories take care of themselves.

Try as I might, I can't figure out what happened or how to change it back.   Any ideas?    I'm attaching a picture of what it looks like now.

Fitbit Dashboard Change.png

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thats an easy fix just press and hold on the main one and then just move the steps back into the center  Ive but never really changed anything

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Mine, on android does this everytime i start up the app. It may take up to 4 minutes to straighten out, but today i noticed.that i can edit the dashboard.

Just press the red plus sign.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thats an easy fix just press and hold on the main one and then just move the steps back into the center  Ive but never really changed anything

Best Answer
I saw and tried that, but nothing happened. I’ll reboot my phone and try again. Several strange things have been happening on my phone lately, so my phone may be part of the problem.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it again.  The first time, it changed and then reverted to calories on top the next time in.   But I tried it again, and this time I saw the "Done" link at the bottom.   After clicking that, it remained as set the next time in.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem, I like to see my steps as I know like you the calories take care of themselves.  I have deleted the app, disconnected the Bluetooth - forget device, rebooted my phone, there is no option to even find the steps counter on my dashboard as hidden.  So using the home button to find it doesn't help, I know how to customerise the screen.  Help....

Best Answer

Don't think its your phone my IPhone and IPad is having the same problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like this version you have posted. But as of today my display changed. Do you know how to turn it back to your photo?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the calories to move, but  ALL of my icons except weight loss disappeared! Where did they go and how do I retrieve them?!

Best Answer

I have also had my dashboard all messed up today. My steps don’t even show up and other items are missing. I’ve managed to “fix” it a couple times then it goes back to messed up. I am hoping Fitbit will fix it overnight. I have got to stop looking at it before I go crazy. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of mine have disappeared so I have nothing to press how do I get them back ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@stephen.h It's great to see you in the Community! 

If you can try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in and make sure it is up to date. If you can't and are on an Android device the go to Settings > Apps > Fitbit and clear the data. If the issue persists then uninstall and reinstall the app.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks all back to normal for Now !

Best Answer
0 Votes

@stephen.h happy to hear that! And thank you for letting me know as this does help monitor the problem and any possible fixes applied to it.

Happy stepping and stay safe!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! You rock. 

Best Answer
0 Votes