cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about charge 2 special edition

SOLVED

What is the difference between the Charge 2 and Charge 2 Special Edition?

Any hardware changes or is it just cosmetic?

Accepted Solution
0 Votes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Its just cosmetic.

No hardware changes

Wendy | California
Ionic, One, Charge 2, Surge, Blaze, Alta HR, and Aria | Windows 10 | Android Moto G4
Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.
Accepted Solution
11 REPLIES

Its just cosmetic.

No hardware changes

Wendy | California
Ionic, One, Charge 2, Surge, Blaze, Alta HR, and Aria | Windows 10 | Android Moto G4
Accepted Solution
Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipies and much more.

Fitbit.png
Take this kiss upon the brow!And, in parting from you now,Thus much let me avow —You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night,or in a day, In a vision, or in none,Is it therefore the less gone?All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.Edgar Allan Poe
Accepted Solution
0 Votes

so really the only difference is looks?   so if i got the less expensive one it dose the same and i can still buy different bands including leather and metal bands?

thanks, Murphy 

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Fitbit offers several replacement alternative bands in their store.

Amazon also have some from third parties.

RICH | NJ, USA

Flex 2-Charge 2-Blaze-Surge-One, Retired-Charge HR-Zip-Charge-One-Ultra-Recalled Force/ GALAXY S5- Linux through Galileo Project

Accepted Solution

Special edition lavender stains within days. It's no upgrade. They end up having to send replacement bands that are not upgraded...with a silver band. Search the forum. Skip the upgrade. 

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

How would I go about getting the different face though if I do not buy the special edition? And aren't the bands different too? 

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Hello @imperfectly me, when you say different face I'm assuming your referring to the clock face. As @WendyB's states above the difference is cosmetics or you could say the color, all clock faces are available to all the Charge 2's since they all have the same electronics and firmware. 

RICH | NJ, USA

Flex 2-Charge 2-Blaze-Surge-One, Retired-Charge HR-Zip-Charge-One-Ultra-Recalled Force/ GALAXY S5- Linux through Galileo Project

Accepted Solution
Thank you

💕Sent from Melissa Ahsafeen-Avery's iPhone 💕
Accepted Solution
0 Votes
Thank you

💕Sent from Melissa Ahsafeen-Avery's iPhone 💕
Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Any change in special edition?

Accepted Solution
0 Votes