Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders to move not working on Charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My reminders to move have not been working since the latest update.  I've tried toggling on and off, disconnecting and reconnecting.  Getting a bit frustrated as it's been over 2 weeks now.  

Best Answer
285 REPLIES 285

@Leenz  Have you doubled checked on the Charge 2 itself to be sure notifications are set to "ON"?  (Press and hold side button to turn on or off). 

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer

Yes they are on

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem. It's only the reminders to move that have stopped vibrating. All other notifications are working.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem since the update too, turned them off then on again with the side button and still nothing.  So frustrating

Best Answer

Mine are not working too...and neither is my heart rate tracking only upgraded yeterday from charge HR specifically for this feature!! 

Best Answer

Same here. The reminder to move icon is simply gone.

I've reset the device, re paired the device, turned off reminders on the app and synced, turned back on and synced...and a big ole nada.

Oh well. It still tells me what time it is and and least counts some of my steps...

That's sure worth 150 bucks.

Best Answer

I've been having the same problem, it sometimes works but often doesn't, I've tried all the fixes online, eventually "spoke" to a FitBit support person via live chat, they also tried to fix to no avail, and now they are sending me another one.  My guess is this is an ongoing glitch w the Charge 2, based on what I've seen online, and how ready they were to send me a replacement.  It is frustrating as I "upgraded" to the Charge 2 specifically for this feature, but it is excellent customer service for them to send a replacement.  Will keep you posted...

Best Answer
Yes, it's one of the features that sold me. I'm also having problems with
charging - it won't go past 85% and quickly drops to 81% within minutes of
coming off charge.
Best Answer

Touch wood the 'clock face' fix seems to have worked for me, although i did also mess around turning notifications on/off, forget the device and resync.....hopefully all sorted now...definatly a bit gltichy tho

Best Answer

Clock face fix? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the clock face fix and also I tried, forgeting device and resync'd also turned notifactions on/off and sync's...somewhere along the line it got sorted..

Clock Face fix

1) Go to Account > Choose device > Clock face, select a different one

2) Sync fitbit

3) Go to Account > Choose device > Clock face, select the original one

4) Sync again

Best Answer
I just tried this - no luck. I've tried everything and am getting very frustrated!!!!!! These are the main reason I bought this one.
Best Answer

My reminders to move were not working either.  It started after my last charge.  I turned the notification back on and it still wouldn't work.  It started working again when I turned my phone off and on.  I don't know if this is what is supposed to happen but it worked.  It might be worth trying.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.  It doesn't seem like I am getting any notifications.  I tried all the troubleshooting and the suggestions from the replies here but no luck.  Reached out to support to see if they have any insight.

Best Answer

I chatted with support today and they recommended changing the heart monitor setting to "auto" instead of "on".  I've done that now, and we'll see what happens.  Will post an update, as soon as I stop getting 250 steps an hour 😉

Best Answer
Support have been useless. Two direct Twitter messages, both ignored.
Best Answer

I got your reply just in time to change to auto and sync.  Waited for the 4 minutes till 10 to the hr but nadda 😞

Best Answer

I've had my Charge 2 for 2-3 weeks now. For the first week or two, the reminders to move worked perfectly, but in the last week they no longer work. If I click through, it is tallying those steps, but the little reminder buzz stopped happening. I've also double and triple checked that this option is turned on.

Best Answer

Update : changing to auto, did not work.  Contacting support...again.

Best Answer