Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 strap coming apart

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 2 strap has just come away from the body. It's just under 12 months old. How do I get a new one?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Strawbzgirl, all Fitbits are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year, longer in some jurisdictions.  That includes the band,

For physical damage to a Fitbit the Community Forums cannot help.  You will need to get in touch directly with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.  If you get in touch via email it is helpful if you provide a photo of the problem with the strap.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @Strawbzgirl, all Fitbits are guaranteed for a minimum of 1 year, longer in some jurisdictions.  That includes the band,

For physical damage to a Fitbit the Community Forums cannot help.  You will need to get in touch directly with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.  If you get in touch via email it is helpful if you provide a photo of the problem with the strap.

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
If it’s just the strap, buy a new one on Amazon. I bought a few different ones for my Charge2 and my new Charge3 for a fraction of the cost Fitbit charges. If the watch piece is damaged: best luck. Fitbit doesn’t offer repair service.
Best Answer

Just found out that my Charge 2 wristband is no longer offered by Fitbit!  This is my 5th device since Jan of 2016.  3 where purchased and 2 were warranty replacements. Who makes a tracking device that will last more than 14 months?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having same issues. Think I'm going to try a Garmin. Came highly recommended over Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had 5 Fitbits in just over 3 years. Purchased 2 and 3 were warranty replacements. Just received the last warranty replacement and the strap lasted 1 week with the new one. Called Fitbit and they have orphaned the Charge 2. Time to but a Garmin I guess.
Best Answer

I agree with you. I am in the process of deleting my Fitbit account. My phone has been syncing with my Charge 2 for over a year and it stopped. I was told that the Huawei is not compatible. Then why was it working for a year and now it's not compatible? I too am switchin to Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes