Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking runs on Android app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having a couple of issues with tracking runs, new in the last couple of weeks and not had them before !

First the problem with pausing the tracking mid-run, which has suddenly started causing the loss of the data when I've finished. The tracker screen stays on as I'm running but then doesn't log as normal with the map, recent run chart etc. Just picks up from the Fitbit itself that I've done some sort of exercise. 

Then today I had the tracker running and got home after a modest 2 miles only to find it's tracked the run as over 8 miles!! Looking at the map created by the GPS, for some reason it thinks I've run way of my actual course (and over s motorway ...) it also logged the same run 3 times.

Any ideas good people?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yes @kat_o_c this has been an ongoing issue Paused activities don't complete, Fitbit has not been able to track down the cause 

Why not use the Charge 2 to track your events? 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Yes @kat_o_c this has been an ongoing issue Paused activities don't complete, Fitbit has not been able to track down the cause 

Why not use the Charge 2 to track your events? 

Best Answer

Thank you, I've tried this method a couple of times and it does seem to work more reliably. Hope a fix for the bug is sorted soon as well! 

Best Answer