Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference between Charge 2 and charge 2 Special edition

SOLVED

Accepted Solution
0 Votes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Jacharo  The difference is in the color of the band and tracker.  The functionality of the tracker is the same for each.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Accepted Solution
8 REPLIES

@Jacharo  The difference is in the color of the band and tracker.  The functionality of the tracker is the same for each.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Accepted Solution

Is the metal band sides that makes the special edition more expensive 30 bucks?

Accepted Solution

Thanks

Accepted Solution
0 Votes

Why 30 dollars difference if are the same, as well the colors?

Accepted Solution
Zzz dupe Zzzz
RICH | NJ, USA

Flex 2-Charge 2-Blaze-Surge-One, Retired-Charge HR-Zip-Charge-One-Ultra-Recalled Force/ GALAXY S5- Linux through Galileo Project

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Accepted Solution
Possibly yes the side colors might.. For one thing, there will be less made.. Lower production means higher price to manufacture. I'm not sure about the color but it might also require a special process to put on. This is the case with the Blaze
RICH | NJ, USA

Flex 2-Charge 2-Blaze-Surge-One, Retired-Charge HR-Zip-Charge-One-Ultra-Recalled Force/ GALAXY S5- Linux through Galileo Project

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Accepted Solution

I keep my products a long time (comparatively) so was curious about this as well, if I am investing now is it worth my investment.  This was the information I gathered as part of my research "The features are identical between both versions. The difference is just the colors. The Special Edition versions undergo an additional process during their manufacture to apply the gold or gunmetal finish."

Hope that helps - Wanda Smiley Very Happy

Accepted Solution

agree with you

Accepted Solution