Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp on Fitbit charge 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, is there any way we can get whatsapp notifications on the Charge 2?

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

Hi, I set up my new charge 2 last night and it's possible! It appears this information is not easily found and so it required some trial and error. In the app you need to go to notifications and allow fitbit notifications. You must then go to text messages and change this to WhatsApp and they then come through as long as Bluetooth is on and your phone is not in DND mode. I hope this helps.

Ninks (BlackBerry Priv with Charge 2)

Best Answer
Thank you but will this work on Iphone?

Chris Bekiaris
Project Manager
Gelding Construction
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I can'tt find it op the iPhone ... anyone??

Best Answer

I had a look at my colleagues iPhone today and appears the options I have are not available.  I assume this has not yet been developed for the iPhone sorry!

Best Answer
Thanks

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Best Answer

+1 for whatsapp notifications on iphone for charge 2

Best Answer

Would love this feature for iPhone users to also see whatsapp notifications that would be great

Best Answer

Hi everyone if you would like to have these options for your iPhone then please make sure to vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Everyone has been voting here but no comments by moderators or Fitbit about when they feature will be here. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Facebook-Messenger-and-Whatsapp-Notifications-on...

Best Answer

Ive only been on these forums for 4 years, i have yet seen any posts where a fitbit moderator gave a date for a new function to be released.  I have seen posts where they say to add your votes, followed by lets hope so sonce they themselves would like the particular feature.

As for the developers, they do not post as developers on the forums.

As for everyone voting there, i see only enough votes for 1 month sales.

Lets get more people to vote and get this request closer to the top of the cue.

Best Answer

PS: you dont need to use What's App to be able to vote. If you understand that people what to use what they want to use, should be enough to want to vote.

Best Answer

Does not appear to be possible to get Whatsapp notifications via bluetooth on Charge 2 from my iPhone which is v disappointing unless anyone has any suggestions

Best Answer

i used 'fit notification' for android. worked very well, i can even read emails and whatsapp and all kinds of notification from my fitbit. i can even read the phonetic translation in notification using fit bit. Once I switched to iphone,  my fitbit becomes less intelligent.   fitbit, it's your job to make the notification happened or else, we should buy iwatch instead

Best Answer

It appears that the WhatsApp Messenger integration for iOS users is still unplanned; is this correct? If so, I'll switch to an Apple Watch which supports multiple 3rd party notifications - it's cheaper than buying a new Android phone & converting everything.

Regards

Best Answer

I had a polar smart watch & got all messages through so why is Fitbit different 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you really serious? I just got a Fiibit Charge 2 today and I’m gonna return it tomorrow. I have seen the same answer in this forum from 2016, and no one took this seriously during all this time, so I go for the apple watch as the 100 % real option. If you are reading this, DO NOT buy this watch.

Best Answer
Apple Watch I am getting. Basically I stopped using Fitbit because of this

Best Regards
Best Answer

Same here. It's so sad to see a company that is so bad at listening at user requests.

Best Answer

@svg007 A warm welcome to our Community! If you wish to have more notifications options please vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board (check the link in my previous post). This is the direct way to tell the developers that you are interested in this feature.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer