Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheelchair & Walker accessibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please please please add manual wheelchair. Power wheelchair. And using a walker or Urban poling to activities. 

It should be a no brainer in 2017. 

Im using to measure things like how long I can be up & about each day - taking out dogs in power chair. 

When i use walker it says I'm cycling so doesn't count steps.

i want these activities to be GPS tracked so should I call them all running? 

Funny it calls me a jogger right now. Haven't been able to go without walker since May. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

There are some wheelchair suggestions in the features forum

Please go vote and comment on them. Developers look there for ideas. If it gets the votes it could be added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=location&q=wheelchair&location=...

I did not find one for a walker but feel free to add it to the features forum.

When I was using a walker I put the device in my pocket so it would count steps

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi there, I have also heard about the device which counts the step. I think wheelchair and power chair are used to enhance the life of person who are disabled.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also faced the same problem. However, I have tried to get some solution for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I appreciate you for sharing that link, I found my solution over there. please mark it as a solution.

I am actually looking for a site online where I can find walkers for the disabled person for my cousin who recently met with an accident. And when I was searching for it online, I found your post where I found a link which is very useful for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes