Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address Verification for Ireland?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Shipping to Ireland, but both my billing and delivery address cannot be verified/validated by whatever system is in place so I can't place orders unfortunately. Seems really unlikely that both can have issues since I'm sitting at one of them...:). I've never ever seen my addresses flat out refused by a store before.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity/Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Try contacting Fitbit support, or use the chat feature on the store to explain your situation.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@Cathbadh Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I appreciate the effort you took to post the experience you are having while verifying your address. Thanks for your interest in getting a Charge 3.

Did you contacted customer support just as @JohnnyRow suggested on his pot above? 

By any chance, did you tried placing your order using the Ireland Fitbit store

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am trying to purchase something off the Ireland store too and it’s telling me my address verification didn’t work. Why is that? This is my correct address. Many thanks. 

Best Answer

I had the same problem, I contacted Fitbit support. Said to change delivery address so I gave my sister address and it worked. I live in the countryside in Ireland here and she lives in a town. Hope this helps.😀

Best Answer
Thanks very much. I figured it out in the end: our eircode is specific for one county, but it’s actually located in a neighbouring county - I guess Eircode people messed this up. So if I keep the eircode but put the wrong county... it works.... weird as hell, but... thanks for your time anyway.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yeah, dunno what sorta messed up validation they're using for address verification on the e commerce store but it looks like you need to put a number in the Address 1 field - at least that's what Fitbit support said - later they asked me to put the county into the Address 1 field too but there was insufficient space.

Seems crazy that they expect a number in a field where none should be required. Also when the values get passed to the payment provider surely they are then incorrect?

Anyway, I give up, I'm just going to a bricks n mortar store instead sometime in the future -  that was ultimately the advice of the Fitbit support rep too.

Best Answer

The eircode VW35KT75  should read VW3 5K75  on the fitbit site. The first 3 digits letters should be together and then a space. It worked fine for me when I inputted it this way.

Best Answer