Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - Wallet and Revolut credit card not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have just bought a FitBit Charge 3 SE and am trying to setup my Wallet

However When I try to add my Revolut card which you say you support for UK https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.it fails.

Uh oh! Looks like we don't support this card for use with Fitpay. Tap below to see suppoerted banks and cards. If you feel this is an error, please contact the card issuer.

Is there any workaround for this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
160 REPLIES 160

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Hitman_Botelle! Revolut card is supported in our list of banks in UK

Are you using a passcode? If not yet, please set up a passcode on your phone. For Fitbit Pay to work, your phone must use a passcode.

If you "Unable to add card error". Please make sure that your Charge 3 is syncing.See How do Fitbit devices sync their data? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also, please do the following steps:

1. Restart your Fitbit device and phone.
  2. Restart Bluetooth on your phone. 
  3. Force quit the Fitbit mobile app. 
  4. Try another internet connection.

Then, try one more time to add your card. Detailed information can be found at: How do I set up Fitbit Pay?

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. I'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I have managed to add my Santander card without an issue.

I have tried your suggestions, but again it has come back with:-

Screenshot_20190425-163518.png

I will try it from my Home internet when I get home.

Thanks Alan

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Hitman_Botelle, thanks for getting back and for letting me know you were able to add your Santander card without an issue. 

We recommend that you contact your bank for more information about specific financial transactions or lost/stolen credit cards.

NOTE: You can see the Wallet tile in the Fitbit app only if you add a card from a bank that is supported in your country. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria

Have you edited the reply as this is not what I received in my e-mail

I have contacted Revolut and they said it should be supported.

Is there anything I can pass on to them to help diagnose why it is failing?

Is it OK to put by Bank card No. in this thread?

Surely that is a security risk!

Thanks Alan

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get the same error attempting to add my Revolut card... Charge 3, latest firmware...

Best Answer

Same here. I cannot add my Revolut card, but I was able to add my US card. Contacted Revolut and they said the feature hasn't been officially announced on their end, and so support cannot do anything about it.

It's such a bummer, because that's basically why I bought the Charge 3.

Best Answer

Hello @Hitman_Botelle@kayakaddict, and @daro_band! Thanks for trying the tips and recommendations provided above and for contacting your bank. 

I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support Team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Please let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist in the meantime. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, Revolut is listed under Fitbit pay supported banks. I just tried to set it up but it didn't work out - the error message is '''this card is not supported'. Any hint?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Welcome on board @Alezante, it's nice to see you around here! As you mentioned, Revolut card is supported in our list of banks in UK

Are you using a passcode? If not yet, please set up a passcode on your phone. For Fitbit Pay to work, your phone must use a passcode.

If you "Unable to add card error". Please make sure that your Charge 3 is syncing.See How do Fitbit devices sync their data? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also, please do the following steps:

1. Restart your Fitbit device and phone.
  2. Restart Bluetooth on your phone. 
  3. Force quit the Fitbit mobile app. 
  4. Try another internet connection.

Then, try one more time to add your card. Detailed information can be found at: How do I set up Fitbit Pay?

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Maria,

I have the same problem with my Revolut Mastercard.

I live in Belgium and Revolut is listed as compatible. I was able to define my PIN code and enter my credit card details + name/address in the Fitbit app. After that the app gives me an error which is (translated literally from French) :

"Error

Oh No ! It seems that Fitbity Pay does not work with this card. Tap below to see which banks are supported. If you think that this is an error, contact the card provider"

The error appears when the "status" of the process (which is displayed at the bottom of the screen) shows "Contacting your bank for confirmation" or something like that.

The error may be on Revolut side, I don't know.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Laurent

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the exact same issue however I am based in the UK with a Fitbit Versa, again, with a Revolut Mastercard.

I just see the following error message despite Revolut being listed as a supported bank.

"Error

Oh No ! It seems that Fitbity Pay does not work with this card. Tap below to see which banks are supported. If you think that this is an error, contact the card provider"

Best Answer

To those experiencing this problem, I would recommend deleting the card and setting it up again from scratch.

Although I am not familiar with Revolut, and cannot confirm that there isn't a specific problem with that bank's cards, I had a similar issue when I first set up my card with Starling Bank (which is also on the supported list).  I can only conclude (in my case) that there was some glitch in the set up, because once I had deleted the card, and set it up again, it worked.

Please do try that and let us know if you continue to have the issue.

@Coximus@Alezante@kalhimeo , welcome to the Forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi Juila_G,

Thanks for coming back to us. I currently don't have a card setup with Fitbit pay as I haven't got that far, it always tells me that my card is not supported. I have also tried going into Revolut and creating a brand new virtual card and using the card number, cvv and expiry of the new card and that gets rejected for the same reason at the point where the fitbit app states that it is "contacting bank". So I don't think this is the same issue you were experiencing unfortunately (unless I'm being an idiot - which is more than possible Smiley Happy)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Coximus , when I set up my account with Starling Bank (and with my Versa), Starling informed me that although with some banks you could set up your account and use it immediately, with Starling I was required to wait until the physical card arrived, so perhaps your issue is related?

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's a possibility, but the card that I have been trying in the first place is my physical card which I have credit on and have been transacting on for a while now. I only tried a virtual card after fitbit pay wasn't working for this physical one.

I'll try emailing Revolut, to see if there is any reason why they would reject fitbit pay, but I suspect they will kick me back this way if they can't see anything obvious at their end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm just been in touch with Revolut and there is no reason why (if Fitbit does support Revolut MasterCard in the UK) my card should not be accepted, everything is fine at that end apparently. 

Best Answer

Thanks for your feedback.

I am exactly at the same point than you, i have a physical card that i am using for long time , rejected by fitbit, and also tried with a virtual card, same errir

Best Answer

Hey Coximus,

I have the same issue with Revolut. I think fitbit doesn’t care at all and they are falsely claiming to support Revolut because Revolut’s support told me no such feature has been officially announced. 

Fitbit’s support claims this is an issue because my fitbit has an unknown manufacturer defect although I was perfectly able to add my US bank card.

Best Answer

Hi Marre,

its been couple of days now and nobody seems to care.

Best Answer
0 Votes