Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track water Intake on Charge 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I thought I read that you could track water intake on the Charge 3, but I can’t seem to find that again.  I know you can log water through the app but I’d like to be able to do it on the device itself.  Anyone know anything about that? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@bac609 Charge 3 is waterproof for up to 50 meters.

Charge 2; Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no way to track water on the device itself. You can only do it through the app

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bac609 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your interest in Charge 3. Thanks for posting your inquiry about features on this board.

Currently, Charge 3 does not includes an option to track water in the device itself. However, I'd recommend making a Feature Suggestion asking for it. This is the best place to post it as other users can vote for the idea as well and show support. The more votes, the better.

@WendyB @kk15405 Thank you very much for your help on this thread! It is very appreciated.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you post any ideas! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

@kk15405 wrote:

Charge 3 is waterproof for up to 50 meters.

Yes, Also rain is made of water and there is water in Lakes and rivers too...

Now, going back to the thread, I would also like to have this, it would be really useful. I found this idea already about it so you can vote and comment there: link

Best Answer

I’m having issue with logging in the water intake for past days. I can log in today one with no issue. Sometimes, I just want to go back and update my intake but it won’t let me. Anyone else has this issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am try to figure out is there way because   i want to see on the actually device instead of logging it on the Fitbit app . On the tracker it self you go to to where you battery is you scroll down it has a little water bottle sign and is said I drank 0ml when today I have drink today 1000ml 

Best Answer

This is exactly my question... I see the same “0ml”. I can log water all day on the app and that adds up fine. Even after it syncs still the water says 0ml

Best Answer

You can not input/log water intake on the device

Best Answer

Here's the related Feature Suggestion if anyone would like to add their vote...

Log water on Charge 3/Inspire HR /Inspire

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Log-water-on-Charge-3-Inspire-HR-Inspire/idi-p/3... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As long as you have a water symbol on Fitbit charge3 device, why not make it useful. Who wants to go back to your phone or tablet to log water in. Get with the program Fitbit folks.

Best Answer