Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the order status?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered Charge 3 from Fitbit last week. I’d like to check the status of my order since I hear that Fitbit is randomly canceling orders but I can’t find the link. Does anyone know where that would be?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

In case anyone wants to know I have contacted Fitbit and was told that they don't list order status anywhere on the web site. The agent was very vague and had trouble understanding that a customer wants to see previous orders and order status of the current order because that is unheard of, I guess. Great job, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Items in Back Order ship as they become available.

The cancelling orders randomly note is probably someone just trying to get you anxious @Lilian, wouldn't take them too seriously.

You can check your status at anytime by going to the cart a pop up comes from the bottom with an opportunity to chat over your order number and request for status. A phone number for you as well if you prefer.

Glad you are excited, I'm excited!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

But where is the order I have already submitted? Is there any trace of it anywhere on the Fitbit site?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In case anyone wants to know I have contacted Fitbit and was told that they don't list order status anywhere on the web site. The agent was very vague and had trouble understanding that a customer wants to see previous orders and order status of the current order because that is unheard of, I guess. Great job, Fitbit.

Best Answer

I received a confirmation email of my order with a link to check the status of the order on their website.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LilianRead your email its there

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I was having the same issue, and came across this post.

Personally, I’m not a big email user, mine is mostly full of bull**ahem** and I hardly ever check it. Whether they send a link in an email or not, it shouldn’t be difficult to find and look at the status of an order from their website/app. I expect more from a big company like FitBit. 

Best Answer

It looks like you can manipulate the link to get order status: 

https://www.fitbit.com/cart/status/[your confirmation number here]

This link came from my confirmation email. It worked for me and it looks like it will update as my item processes, ships, etc.

Best Answer

Thank you! This worked! Delete [your and put your confirmation number in and TaDa!

Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI the proper link is in the email you recieved when you made your order. In my case I modified the order so I had something like this.

2020-02-14 (8).jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

4/23/ 2020 I rec. memo from Yun stating shipment received on Apr. 16 @7 53 PM. 

Provided #YUNexpressYT2010721266200506. They did not give delivery date. As of 

4/25/20 I have not received my Fitbit Rush tracker.Would you be able to find status of order. Thank you. 

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you end up finding anything? I live in Canada so those links don't work, even when I try to modify them. I also don't have a link in my email.

Please let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: They sent me an email saying my order has been shipped. There was a new tracking number that I could actually click this time. So I guess you can only check the status once it's been shipped? You should be able to see the status from the get go, and see which phase your order is in.

Just my opinion.

Best Answer

I didn't receive an email just the order number, but I was able to talk to someone to give me information on where my order was and when it would be delivered as far as they knew and who would be delivering it. I'd still like to keep an eye on it myself  but not sure where to go to do this.

Best Answer

I will give it a try - thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The link didn't work for me either and I also live in Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

doesn't work any more

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lot of use, the only email they ask for when placing the order is for the shipping address... guess where the order confirmation went!

Best Answer

I just had the same thing happen to me. So much for a surprise Christmas gift now that the recipient is getting the invoice. I was expecting some sort of billing info section to follow. At least I have a paypal receipt. I feel like there is an expected standard for using online merchants/checkout services and unfortunately Fitbit misses the mark here.

Best Answer

My charge 3 has a corrupted screen so Fitbit are replacing it. Up until yesterday I could see the status of my replacement which has been on back order for over four weeks and now I can’t. Even though it just said processing. I have not had any email to confirm it has been sent and the last email I had from querying when it might be dispatched was just to advise the query had been passed to the warehouse so I’m still none the wiser

Best Answer
0 Votes