Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 4 black screen won’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 4 is less than two years old. Today the screen went black and it won’t charge or connect to my phone. Side button is unresponsive unless held down for restart. The green light is still blinking on the back. Tried to restart by holding the button down, and the smiley face appears but then disappears. For a brief period after recharging attempts, the button will vibrate continuously if held down, but eventually this stops. No change is ultimately made. I am really disappointed with the quality of this product. Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My Charge 4 has basically stopped working. It first began to show text telling me to log into Spotify on my mobil phone. I don't have or want Spotify. I found and tried procedures (on here) to restart my Charge 4 but now have a blank screen. I can do another restart but still end up with a blank screen. This Charge 4 is basically useless at this point. When I enter the App on my phone to attempt to ask questions from Customer Support, I am moved to a screen that instructs me to contact them with Twitter. I do not have a Twitter account and have no interest in getting one. In short, I am very frustrated with FitBit (after having previous FitBit devices without problems) and am sorry I spent my money to purchase this Charge 4.

Best Answer

@RichardGrampy @jimmorr , Nice to see you here! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. 

The best place for your cases to be reviewed,  would be our chat or call options. 

Here you'll find our contact info. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes