Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a text box on Stress & mindfulness for gratitude/stressors. Not just emoji reflection

ANSWERED

Emoji face isn't detailed enogh for "reflection" component: Since we're tracking stress and there's a section to log reflection, I'd like a text box (120 letters maybe) to note what caused stress that day... Right now it's just a face emoji. For mindfulness it has the same log feature with emoji. These don't help me in looking back on trends. I'd like a space to add text reflection, like gratitude items. Currently I have to use a separate app for this. Wouldn't fitbit prefer to keep users in their ecosystem?

Charge 5, on s23. I tried uploading screenshots, but it only had drag/drop option, not file picker

I also followed a link for Feature Suggestion, but the board was so old   only Charge 2 and 3 were options. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Wwpsmu2 

Thank you for your suggestion and for submitting your feature request to the Product Feedback forum. I added my vote to your request.

For any other users that would like to add their vote and comment to this feature request, go here (<-- click link)

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Wwpsmu2 

Thank you for your suggestion and for submitting your feature request to the Product Feedback forum. I added my vote to your request.

For any other users that would like to add their vote and comment to this feature request, go here (<-- click link)

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes