Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone preorder the Charge 5?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone preorder the new Fitbit changer 5 for end of September. I’ve just ordered it last night. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I ordered mine, couldn't resist the free band coupon. I love my Sense but I prefer the tracker and the new Charge 5 is a little bigger than Charger 4 which I felt was just a tad too small. I hope the ECG feature is up and running in early October. 

Best Answer

I was just talking about changer 5 last week saying to myself if they will bring Fitbit changer 5 out and I got email yesterday with a code free postage and 6 month free premium. So I will cancel my 22nd September and then I have free 5 month from October 

Best Answer

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago.  My Charge 3 is on its last leg.  I was looking into upgrading to the Charge 4 but then saw the release for 5.  I'm anxiously waiting for it to ship!

Best Answer

I ordered one the minute I saw they were available (a steel blue band with platinum stainless tracker.)  Best Buy and other places say they will be available on 9/27/2021.  I hope with the extra I paid for 2 day shipping mine will get here before that. It will be replacing a Charge 2 I bought in 2016. I'm going to like not having to charge my tracker everyday ,like I have to with my Charge 2 (I've replaced the battery once)

Best Answer

Did you not get free delivery with the code and you get 6 month premium 

Best Answer
0 Votes

shaky1610, I don't know what code people are talking about.  I could have used "free" standard shipping, but for the first new fitbit in almost 5 years (I bought my Charge 2 in November of 2016), I thought I'd splurge for 2 day shipping. And yes, I'm checked the box for 6 month free Premium, but I just too part in a 2-week "sleep study" with Fitbit and got 6 months anyway, so I won't be able to use the 6 months I get with the Charge 5.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the free delivery and the code is for the 6 months free you have to add it to Redeem and put your code in there before submitting your fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes