Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery lasts a hour!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit is less than 6 months old and now it seems the issue with the battery has kicked in, meaning my charge 5 is on charge more than I can wear it! The generic replies from live chat are really annoying and I’m shocked they are selling these with a known fault and no date for an update to fix it. Has anyone actually managed to get their money back or had some kind of resolution? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Sarahyogi , usually the first advice is if you are having battery issues that you should  check that

- you are plugging in to a charger know to be working
- have cleaned the battery contacts. Instructions here 
- you have given your Fitbit a restart 

If you have followed these suggestions and your Fitbit still isn’t working, has the live chat option given you a case number?  If so, I would recommend getting in touch via email and quoting your case number.

If you don’t already have a case number from live chat, and after following their suggestions you aren’t happy, then it probably would be best get back in touch with Fitbit Customer Support.  If you go by live chat, maybe ask them to give you a case number so you can follow up.  

Here is a link for how to get in touch: Fitbit Support 

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I’ve done everything possible at my end to get it working, it’s obviously a software issue. I have a case number, so will keep trying with them. Thank you 🙏 

Best Answer
0 Votes