Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set up more than one Fitbit device to my Fitbit account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
  • I am using a FB 4 & FB 2 (when 4 is charging or doing rough work)  Damaged my FB 4 screen.  I have a new FB 5, can I use the FB 4 & FB 5 concurrently like I am now doing with my 2 & 4

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, you generally cannot switch between 2 Fitbit devices on the same account.  You are able to do it now only because of using the older Charge 2 device.  With any newer device, that capability goes away.  You could do it with the Charge 2 and the Charge 5, but not with the Charge 4 and Charge 5.

I am assuming you are talking about Charge devices when calling then FB #.  It does make it clearer if you do specify precisely so we can be sure, because other Fitbit lines also have different numbered devices, though I guess none other than Charge currently with 2, 4, and 5.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

No, you generally cannot switch between 2 Fitbit devices on the same account.  You are able to do it now only because of using the older Charge 2 device.  With any newer device, that capability goes away.  You could do it with the Charge 2 and the Charge 5, but not with the Charge 4 and Charge 5.

I am assuming you are talking about Charge devices when calling then FB #.  It does make it clearer if you do specify precisely so we can be sure, because other Fitbit lines also have different numbered devices, though I guess none other than Charge currently with 2, 4, and 5.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer