Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Active Zone Minutes Notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 5 keeps sending me notifications every 1 minute or two that I walk.  I think maybe it's zone minutes or something.  Anyway...I do not like it and have no idea how to stop it.  I think I know how to set notifications but this is beyond me.  It vibrates and has the "arrow" show up and move to top of screen and tells me "well done".  I want to stop it from doing that.  Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @heart2serve , if it is notifications of Active Zone Minutes that are annoying you, you can turn off these notifications in the settings menu on your Charge 5.  From the clock face swipe down until you come to the settings menu, tap to open then swipe up to AZM notifications and toggle to off.

If instead it is heart rate zone notifications that are annoying you while you walk you can also turn these off in the settings section of your exercise app.  Swipe to find your chosen activity, but before you press the start triangle, swipe up to find the settings for your chosen activity.  You will find an option to turn off Heart Zone Notifications there.

I hope this helps!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @heart2serve , if it is notifications of Active Zone Minutes that are annoying you, you can turn off these notifications in the settings menu on your Charge 5.  From the clock face swipe down until you come to the settings menu, tap to open then swipe up to AZM notifications and toggle to off.

If instead it is heart rate zone notifications that are annoying you while you walk you can also turn these off in the settings section of your exercise app.  Swipe to find your chosen activity, but before you press the start triangle, swipe up to find the settings for your chosen activity.  You will find an option to turn off Heart Zone Notifications there.

I hope this helps!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer