Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 - How can I STOP the INCESSANT 'add card' notifications?

The response is - you can't. There have been MULTIPLE entries here in this forum over the last 2 years (literally since 2022) and FitBit comes in with the same form letter and says "We’re aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers." Then they mark the question 'resolved' and point to that form letter sentence as the 'Best Answer'. I got tired of trying to find new information on the forum so called and after trying all the (useless) suggestions, I was told they would investigate my case and send me an email about next steps. So a few minutes later I get the form letter saying the EXACT SAME THING to my email. 

What a farce. I can't even use my fitbit as these ridiculous notifications pop up so fast I can't even clear one before another one pops up - literally one right after the other. All day, every day. ALL NIGHT TOO. No matter if I'm set to DND or Sleep Mode this insidious notification buzzes anyway. 

This is willful negligence on the part of FitBit. No software or firmware update. No useful advice on how to get this stupid notification to JUST STOP. This is beyond infuriating. SHAME ON YOU FITBIT. 

Best Answer
0 REPLIES 0