Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 Silent Alarm, screen halfway in between two options

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When my silent alarm goes off, the screen that shows up next is to snooze or turn off the alarm.  My screen appears halfway in between these two options and it is very difficult to swipe up to turn off.  Anyone else experience this issue?  

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @TeeRex13.

Thank you for sharing that you've been having this issue with your Charge 5. 

If possible, could you please share a picture of the screen behavior you mentioned earlier? I just tried to replicate it on my Charge 5, but I didn't see the screen halfway as you described earlier. 

In the meantime, please make sure to try restarting your device following the steps here below:  

1. Connect your device to the charging cable. For instructions, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  2. Press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times (end of the USB cable), pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

button charge 5.jpeg

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the instructions.  I reset my Fitbit and oddly its intermittent on doing what I posted about and working the way it should.  I have a few more days left to decide if I'll be returning it or not, thankfully.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TeeRex13 Thank you for sharing your feedback and that you already tried the troubleshooting steps suggested.  

In case that you continue to experience the same problem after the steps mentioned earlier, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes