Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 TRACKER is not showing sleep score

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleep score does appear, every day, on my phone app but not on my Charge 5 tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi & welcome @shackjohn 

Sorry to see you're having an issue with your Charge 5 not displaying your sleep score. Are you able to see how many hours recorded as sleep on your Charge 5?

Although it's annoying, the fact that you can see your sleep score in the app is a good thing. That means your sleep score is still being tracked. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's not showing up either, just two dashes, same as for the score. I don't know if this helps, but the at bottom of the display is the message "No Score".

Best Answer
0 Votes

It just takes a couple of syncs and/or restarts. This happens to me too, but if you sync enough, it should work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've restarted/charged/resynced almost daily since my sleep stopped tracking a couple weeks ago.
In my case, everything is tracking and syncing except sleep.

Can anyone help us resolve the sleep tracking issue, or should I give up on Fitbit and move to another device for sleep tracking?

Best Answer

Sorry, I don't think I was clear. I track, every day, for months now and continuing every day, both hours slept and sleep score every day on my phone APP. But neither value appears on my TRACKER. So I am having no problem recording - on my phone - both values. I appreciate everyone that's taken the time to look at this. My goal, which I haven't mentioned, is to remove the (Google) Fitbit app from my phone, but not if I can't see each day's sleep info on my tracker. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Another apology: I keep saying tracker when I should be saying tracker display screen. So, to better state my situation...

My Charge 5 tracker is recording, everyday, my sleep hours and score, as it shows me in my Fitbit App each day. But the Charge 5 tracker itself is not displaying, on the Charge 5 tracker display screen, my sleep hours or my sleep score. Instead, it displays two dashed lines, "--", for sleep hours and sleep score, and the message "No score" at the bottom of the tracker display screen. I would like to see my sleep hours and score - as I see my Hourly Activity and my Resting Heart Rate - on my tracker display screen. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 5 stopped giving me a sleep score a few weeks ago.  What is going on and does anyone know how to fix it?

Best Answer