Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 alarm not going off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not the first time this has happened. Happened exactly one month ago as well (dec contacted support and they basically walked me through resetting my Fitbit.

Planned alarms do not go off. When putting in a new alarm, it automatically defaults to tomorrow, and you just know it's not going to go off again.

Deleting alarms and readding doesn't help.

Only solution is resetting the Fitbit, but honestly I'm quite annoyed a +€100 smart watch isn't able to wake me. Should I buy a €10 alarm clock that's more reliable?

I managed to wake up in time today, but last time I was late for work and got written up, simply because my alarm didn't go off.

It's not the first time this has happened, please just fix it???

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Happened to me also. In my case, the daily alarm switches itself off and I have to switch it on again. If you have the same cause as me, then I noticed that after it has switched itself off and you've switched it back on twice, it stays on and doesn't break again. At least, not yet... The first breakage was next day, and the second after several days. Be sure that all you do is to turn it back on when it fails, else the cycle restarts. Hope this helps and agree it is a complete nonsense that you can't rely on a watch alarm to go off as scheduled!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me before at least a couple of times before, which is already quite annoying if the alarm is not reliable, but restarting solved it. Form the last week, it just does not work, not even restarting which I have done multiple times. This is just useless…

Best Answer
0 Votes

LOL spoke too soon! Just checked to make sure the alarm is all set for tomorrow, and discovered it has turned itself off again. When I went to switch it back on, it was set to go off for a single day. I had to change it to back every day. If you switch off an alarm manually, it retains whatever setting it had, so this is unusual behaviour. A clue maybe? Dunno.

Best Answer
0 Votes