Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5: can I change what can be displayed during exercise?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

When out on a run I want to check my pace or heart rate. It takes a bit of cycling through all the displays to get there (time, distance, calories burned, etc). Is there a way I can have my Charge 5 display less than what it initially shows. I could easily lose the time or calories burned for the run. Is this possible? Thanks

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @RunnersGuy

Thank you for sharing your inquiry about the Charge 5. 

Unfortunately there's no way to rearrange the stats on the display of the Charge 5 during an activity, but you can try different clock faces to see if the stats that interest you the most show up first while you're wearing it. You can see the description of each clock face on the Fitbit app when you tap on it to see what are the stats included. 

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend that you vote for this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers: Able to customize order of apps/stats on Charge 5This is always helpful for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time. 

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and comments about this. 

See you around.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @RunnersGuy

Thank you for sharing your inquiry about the Charge 5. 

Unfortunately there's no way to rearrange the stats on the display of the Charge 5 during an activity, but you can try different clock faces to see if the stats that interest you the most show up first while you're wearing it. You can see the description of each clock face on the Fitbit app when you tap on it to see what are the stats included. 

If you haven't done so already, I would recommend that you vote for this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers: Able to customize order of apps/stats on Charge 5This is always helpful for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time. 

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and comments about this. 

See you around.

Best Answer

Thank you, I'll check out the different clock faces. I also voted for that independent feature to be introduced.

Best Answer

No problem, thank you for the update, @RunnersGuy!  

Best Answer
0 Votes