Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 doesn't list floors on the Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why doesn't the Charge 5 list floors or elevation on the Fitbit app and it's blank in the fitbit dashboard on PC?????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Craigsgolf  the Charge 5 doesn't have an altimeter, so it will never recognize flights of stairs.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Yep... I am soon to be a former customer
Best Answer

Can you tell me how to customize my IOS mobile app so I can delete the floors icon under the large round steps icon taken?  
I have try for hours to find this online. Every time I see the 0 under the doors I get upset they took it off. I don’t want it staring me in the face. If you have a link, it would be helpful. I

Best Answer

Hi there, @Craigsgolf and welcome to the Community, @LindaHallquist.

@Craigsgolf As our friend mentioned, the dashboard on the Fitbit app should show only the stats that your Charge 5 can track. I understand how helpful for you is to track floors and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Our team constantly works on our devices and services, and we appreciate the feedback we receive from our members as it helps us to improve the experience with them. In case you want to confirm what core stats your Fitbit device can track, please see this help article.

@LindaHallquist About your question, you can rearrange or hide the tiles on the Fitbit app by following the steps described here.

@Odyssey13 Thanks for always helping our members!

Best Answer

Has Fitbit ever explained why they dropped this highly popular functionality from the Charge 5?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No.  Just a "look at all the new colorful features".  I have switched to Garmin.

Best Answer
0 Votes