Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 doesn't track my temperature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey. I have a problem with the temperature readings. I have a premium version and it still doesn't measure the temperature? Maybe there is a solution to this problem? He is a bit disappointed that I cannot run measurements myself when I want.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Km120 

The Charge 5 only measures the change in your skin temperature during the night.  It doesn't measure your core temperature (inside your body) like a thermometer would, and also can't measure it on demand.  If you have Premium you can see your results for a month, non-premium people can only see a week.

I'm sorry you're disappointed by it, a few people have been when they found out it was only one number per day.

Here's a link to the Health Metrics page so you can read about the different stats in more detail:

Health Metrics 

Best Answer

No, the problem is that it isn’t working at all. I’ve been wearing my Charge 5 all day and night for over a week and haven’t been getting ANY temperature readings. I’ve logged out, restarted the device, yadda, yadda, yadda- it still isn’t working. I can’t find any threads about how to fix it either. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue and I too have tried all suggestions. No luck!

Best Answer

Wow me too !no offense to anyone who is trying to help but people need to read these thru before answering the basics that don’t apply lol. Mine won’t read it at all, shows zero% when it’s never read it period. I too have premium. There’s not even a setting anywhere that I’ve seen to measure it or calibrate/ determine any reading or test it out. I am aware it’s supposed to monitor changes only during sleep and all that but it’s not done anything ! They need to allow us to also monitor body temp at any time … mine won’t let me manually check my o2sat either. Not sure if it’s supposed to or if it only does so at certain intervals. This shouldn’t be such a problem, especially when I know other products measure all these things and allow users to manually measure them. Hope there’s a solution to this. Sometimes I think these companies / apps etc. are complicating things that otherwise would be simple lol. Take care / God bless u! 

Best Answer

Thank you for that info. It actually helped me solve my issue via being able to read thru that helpful guide! I really appreciate it!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes