Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 is missing counting floor steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can FitBit remove the counting floors feature on the Charge 5??? 🤔👎

I repeat, this tracker does not count floors!!! 😑👎

It is such a basic feature (and necessary) and you claim it is "the most advanced tracker yet" 🙄👎 

Not when they remove basic features like that. 👎

I know there was already a post about this, but the moderator closed it and deflected the issue...SMH👎 😲

I received this as a Father's Day gift and will be going back! 😠

Rookie Mistake, Fit-Bit!!! 😡

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome to the Community forums, @RJMOOSE

I appreciate the information and feedback that you've provided about the Charge 5. 

As you pointed out earlier earlier, this device does not include an altimeter and won't be able to track floors. Keep in mind the Charge 5 includes many of the features available with Fitbit smartwatches at a more accessible price, but the option to track floors wasn't included with this specific device. You can find all the features available with this tracker on the Charge 5 Product Manual and on the Fitbit Store

Thanks again for sharing all your comments about this; the team continues to work to improve the Fitbit experience and your feedback is a big part of that process. Although the possibility to include this feature on the Charge 5 is Not Currently Planned, I do recommend that you vote for these ideas posted in the Community forums to show your support for this feature: 

This is helpful for the team of developers to continue to track popularity and demand over time. 

See you around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes