Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 is not giving me details of my SpO2 data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I check my Health Metrics tile, and select Oxygen Saturation, it says that there is no data BUT there is a graph that shows the data. The graph heading Pecentage (%) has the following text underneath it "No personal range data for this period".

None of this makes sense to me. How can it be tracking the sleep Sp02 and graphing it, but not give me a display of the reading???

I have checked that the Sp02 app is installed (it is), and I am in Australia, so in theory I should be able to see this function.

I wear my Fitbit 24/7

Can someone please help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello there, @teresa2711. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums and trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Charge 5 before reaching out.

If you haven't done so already, please try the following extra steps: 

• Uninstall and reinstall the app, as this has been useful for other users experiencing something similar. 
  • Try setting up your Charge 5 as a new device, then sync with your account and check if you still having the same problem. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @teresa2711 

Out of curiosity, when do you checked the Health Metrics tile to see your SpO2 data? Do you check your Health Metrics tile later in the day to see if the value is there? 

It's been my experience that the SpO2 reading tends not to show on my Health Metrics tile, especially when I check it shortly after I get up. It seems that this value takes longer to analyze before it finally shows up, an hour or so later.

Although it's annoying to not see your SpO2 value when you check the Health Metrics tile, the good news is that it is being tracked & recorded based on the graph you see. 

Rieko | N California USA MBG PE

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @RiekoC .

I've kept an eye on it throughout the day, and it never appears. The Breathing Rate, HRV, Skin Temp and Resting HR all have a blue tick and I can clink on them to get more data, The Oxygen Sat has no blue tick, just a message that says No Data in Last 24 hours. As you say, I can see it grpahed when I click through, but now actual readout.

Best Answer

Thanks @MarreFitbit ,

I have already tried both those things, and there is no change.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Teresa

Best Answer
0 Votes