Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 keeps losing Bluetooth connection

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well, I solved one problem and now have another. My Charge 5 keeps constantly connecting and disconnecting with Bluetooth and it’s very frustrating. Any ideas? I’ve tried all the usual things!!

Best Answer
107 REPLIES 107

Happening on my android phone too.....all I want is for the item to work as advertised!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. There has been no help in over a year. Not recommending this unit.
Will investigate further Models and brands
Best Answer
0 Votes

The same for me, constantly losing connections. Firmware up to date, restarted phone and device. Still not working. Purchased 10 days ago, should I return it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Personally, I would. Google recently purchased Fitbit. Many changes in
future. I am presently looking at options.
Best Answer
0 Votes
You might request an exchange. The one I have now has worked very well for some time now. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
The purchase was April 2022. If Fitbit had not solved the issue an exchange
may find the same problem. Thanks for the suggestion.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is clear from the length of time this thread has been going that there will be no meaningful response from Fitbit/Google ever and there is no real fix for this device, only other dysfunctional devices as an exchange. This device is junk and probably should never have been released or at least shouldn't have been released until more bugs were worked out. I have had mine replaced like a lot of others but the replacement is hardly better than the first one so it is not a great improvement and is certainly not a solution. It is a shame to see that after being a customer for so long and literally wearing my previous device until it failed after several years of working well, that quality products and good service are not priorities at all now for this company. I will never purchase another item from Fitbit and do my best to turn people away from their devices. My best advice for folks here is get rid of your Fitbit when it no longer works correctly and buy something else.

Best Answer

I agree. I have had a fitbit since 2013. This is my last. Time to move on to something better 

Best Answer
0 Votes