Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 loud nonstop vibrating but black screen and still syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All! When I picked up my Fitbit this morning, it would not respond to any tabs and has a black screen. I have cleaned the back, I've done a soft reset And now it vibrates really loud and non-stop but it is still not syncing or working and still has a black screen. If anyone has experienced this, please let me know what you've done to resolve. Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you! It was not fixable and Fitbit is replacing. I have not been successful with Fitbits lasting longer than a year. I also had the issue with the breakout around my wrist and I've never experienced that with the other ones that I've had.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I have the same issue, and prior to this it was the battery drain issue and now it is stuck on this black screen with vibrate. I believe there are many charge 5 that are going through these battery drain issues.

Best Answer

Thank you! It was not fixable and Fitbit is replacing. I have not been successful with Fitbits lasting longer than a year. I also had the issue with the breakout around my wrist and I've never experienced that with the other ones that I've had.

Best Answer

so what's the solution?

mine still not working (blank screen and vibrating non stop) when charging

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Charge 5 with the same issue. Screen is black and it keeps vibrating constantly. This goes on non-stop untill battery is depleted. If I charge it it just starts vibrating again. Screen never comes alive, and it's not syncing with the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I returned my Charge5 for a few issues. I hope they refunded me.
I've moved onto Garmin for their reliable GPS.
Best Answer