Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 not collecting data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had  Is I charge 5 for a little bit now and over the last 2 or 3  days/nights.  It says that there was no information collected from any of the health related sensors. It's not tracking my sleep my heart my heart my stress level it's not giving me my daily readiness..... these are  things that I got this fitness tracker for.  What's going on and how do I fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @MamaOdie 

I'm sorry to hear that!  It sounds like your Heart Rate tracking might be off.  

From the main Clock Face on your Charge 5, scroll down until you get to Settings.  Tap, then scroll up to Heart Rate.  Is it ON and showing with a blue dot?  If it isn't, tap it to turn it on.  

Also check if there's a green light on the back of your tracker where it touches your skin.  If there is one flashing every now and again, it's working.

If your heart rate still isn't showing on your tracker, there may be something stopping the lights from going through.  Do you have a tattoo in that place? Sometimes people have problems and have to move it, or change to the other wrist.

The last thing to try is a Restart.  From the Clock Face scroll down to Settings, tap, scroll up to Restart Device and tap.

I hope one of these suggestions will help you!

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes