Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 not consistently connecting to my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently (past 1-2 months) found that my Charge 5 wouldn't sync consistently. Whenever I tried to sync manually, it always timed out. It would only sync randomly on its own--I would just open the app and see updated numbers. It became a larger problem when the sporadic syncing became less and less frequent. I tried all the troubleshooting steps: reset the Charge 5, restarted my phone, turned off/on bluetooth, uninstalled/reinstalled the app, deleted the device from my app and tried to re-add it. Now when I try to set up my device again, the fitbit app is able to find the Charge 5 (it's stuck on the "Found it!" page) but not connect (the bar at the bottom says "connecting" until the error screen pops up). The wheel just spins until it times out and has me start over. I'm about to quit Fitbit altogether if this doesn't get sorted out. Super frustrating that it won't stay connected and synced. Help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @EMH206.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 5. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes