Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 only displays logo after swimming laps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I swam laps, and it appears to have worked. I was able to unlock it when finished, but then it became unresponsive. I put the Charge 5 on the charger to reset it, and now it's stuck on the logo and won't do anything else. It doesn't sync in the app either. Help!

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, thank you for sharing that you've been having this inconvenience with your Charge 5, @Runawy4

Your device should be eater resistant, but it's a bit odd that although the display is not responding, you're still able to see the Fitbit logo. 

Before considering other options, please try these additional steps that have been useful for other users:  

1. Complete the 3 pulse restart procedure using the charging cable. 
  2. Please follow these steps in case you're having trouble to charge your device. 
  3. Please sync your device in the Fitbit app by tapping your profile picture > Charge 5 > Sync Now.
  4. If you  can't sync, tap on your profile picture > Charge 5 > Tile to see if a firmware banner appears. 
  5. If it's still unresponsive, please try changing the clock face as well and check if you're able to see anything on the display. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes