Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 reminders to move disabled; also will not show battery levels

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read other topics on this problem and have done everything suggested... My Charge 5 reminders to move still are showing as DISABLED... I have reset the Charge 5, I have updated the app, I have turned Reminders to Move on then synced, I have turned it off and then synced and then re-synced... Do Not Disturb and Sleep/ Quiet modes are OFF... Still cannot get the Reminders to Move to work... Still shows as Disabled. I'm at a loss.

It also will not warn me of low battery levels... I'm about to give up and get a different brand...

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, it's good to see you visiting the Fitbit Community forums, @texang73.   

Thank you for sharing all these details about the inconvenience you've been having with your Charge 5 and for confirming that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps shared in the forums.  

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this and it seems they've shared some instructions with you. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

That finally works (for now), but now I’m not getting low battery warnings… I’m set up for text & email notifications and I get nothings… FitBit app and phone are all up to date… I’ve never had so much trouble with a Fitbit until I got the Charge 5… ridiculous 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@texang73 Thank you for your reply and for confirming the reminders are working again. 

Regarding the battery warning, please try disabling this feature, then sync your device to save the changes and activate it again to refresh the settings. Let me know if the issue persists. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes