Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 stopped syncing and it won't vibrate anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge5 has stopped notifying me (vibrating) when I’m in cardio/fat burn/peak heart rate zones while working out. 
It has also not updated since May and I can’t find instructions on how to update it. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Eebridgesb!

Firmware updates usually are rolled out in waves, so it might take a while for your device to receive one while other users already are reporting about their experiences with the new firmware version. If an update is available for your Charge 5 , you'll automatically get noticed in the Fitbit app.

Concerning your issue with heart rate notifications while exercising please check if those are enabled for the exercise you're working out. To do so, swipe left or right on your Charge 5 to the Exercise app, then swipe up to find that specific exercise and tap it. Next swipe up through the exercise settings. Finally tap Heart Zone Notifications to turn this setting on or off.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Eebridgesb. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5 and trying to solve it before posting here. 

As a first approach, please follow @Talahthas' tips and recommendations. 

Additionally, I'd recommend taking a look at these help articles for more information:

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?
Can I turn zone notifications on or off on my Fitbit device?
Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes