Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 stuck on recharging mode

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I charged my Fitbit this morning and now it is stuck on charge mode and won’t go back to the watch screen. Any ideas? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried restarting it? It does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. Put it on charge and then press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Have you tried restarting it? It does no harm and can sort out all sorts of issues. Put it on charge and then press the button located on the flat end of the charger 3 times, pausing for 1 second between presses. Then wait 10 seconds or until the Fitbit logo appears.

Best Answer
Thank you so much. I couldn’t locate a button on the flat side of the charger but pressed down whilst it was on charge and I think it’s worked.
You are truly a community legend.

Sent from Jo’s iphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

tried this ...no luck..screen alternates between fully charged and no new notifications 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The button is located on the USB end of the charging cord.

It has something to do with the latest phone update, probably.  I hope it is straightened out soon.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't work on my fitbit. Only shows charging screen

Best Answer

Didn’t work on my Luxe.  Still in charge mode (which takes longer every day since August) and it drops 2% each time I take it off the charger.  It’s about a year and a half old (one of the first ivory colored ones).  Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes