Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 went black and will not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 5 went black today, and I have not had it even 2 months! I have tried press the button 3 times, the logo pops up, and the logo goes away....nothing else happens. The screen remains black. It wouldn't sync on my phone. It has been in the charger even though it had 50% battery before it went black. It will not do ANYTHING. It never got hot or wet.

Less than 2 months, and this happens.  Will someone please help fix this?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Same thing happened to me, I got my charge 5 end of February….. hoping to get a fix….. 

Best Answer

Seems like a lot of ppl are having the same issue recently. mine stop charging about 4 days ago. it got stuck at "charging 50%", then when I unplugged it, the battery dropped by 10%. Eventually, the battery was completely out. I then bought a new charging cable and still didn't work. Mine was dead about 2 days ago. 

Best Answer
Mine is from May.
Best Answer

Mine was from January. Did all of the steps recommended by the support. Sent them a video. Never heard back. Waste of money.

Best Answer

My charge 5 dropped to 0% battery and went black a few days ago.  Tried a new chord, resetting it and still nothing.  Today I tried again and it went to 43% in 30 minutes, then down to 0% with a white line on the display.  Now, it is totally blank.  It was a Christmas gift

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ugh.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing has happened to mine. Came here seeking assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes