Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won't charge anymore

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The charger for my charge 5 Watch went dead last week, no longer charges the watch. Fitbit won't help. I guess I'm past the warranty. I purchased the watch November 2022. It lasted less than 1 and 1/2 years. I expect more

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Cath1366. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 5 is not charging anymore. I understand where your concern is coming from as your Charge 5 is not that old. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Charge 5 and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team.

Note for this kind of inquiries/cases/process, there's no so much we here in the forums can do for you as this is something that our team handles based on our policies. 

Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. They will tell you what's next! 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes