Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won't charge

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my charger 5 will not charge, it's only a year old.  I got it as a gift Nov 2022....

I have cleaned it and followed all directions, but it will not charge...

Daren Hicks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @avadar, welcome to the community, you may find this article of interest Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  If you can't resolve your problem contact "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for prompt assistance. It's a good idea to note the steps you have taken & the result before you call so you can brief the agent quickly and clearly. You may well still have the benefit of Fitbit's warranty so note when & where you bought it as CS will need this information.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @avadar, welcome to the community, you may find this article of interest Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  If you can't resolve your problem contact "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for prompt assistance. It's a good idea to note the steps you have taken & the result before you call so you can brief the agent quickly and clearly. You may well still have the benefit of Fitbit's warranty so note when & where you bought it as CS will need this information.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer