Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won't receive notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not getting text and call alerts on my charge 5 . How do I fix that ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
21 REPLIES 21

I’m the same.  Followed every preceding step.  Deleted the app.  Restarted Charge 5, enabled always show preview etc etc but nothing is working.  One of the YouTube help videos I looked at, using an Android phone, when notifications was tapped showed call, emails etc as options that could be enabled .  I don’t get this option.  I’m wondering if it’s because Fitbit is now Google and Google hates IPhones.  Can’t think what else to do

P.S.  I haven’t been in Cornwall since 2015 where I was given my first Fitbit, the little one that clipped on to your bra or whatever, by my son for my birthday.  I came back to London in 2015 and been here ever since but can’t find a way of changing the Cornwall registration.  Soooo frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has been a constant issue with every Charge I have owned.  I just moved from the 3 to the 5 and having exactly the same issues.  It does not matter what you do in these descriptions.  It works for a while and then it intermittently stops working again.  I normally turn the phone off and back on again and then a massive queue of all of the missed alerts pop up on the Charge.  It is a massive annoyance (so much so I was looking at moving to another brand before breaking down and getting the 5) but fortunately not super critical to me.  I would say this is a nice feature when it works but absolutely DO NOT rely on it.

Best Answer