Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 won't track my breathing rate data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit Charge 5, wear it at night. Under 'health metrics' I see the history of various 'metrics' (heart rate variability, etc.) but not 'breathing rate'. And when I click on 'breathing rate', I see under history that there is an Hrv on a single day, but not on most days. What can I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Oenies. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5.

Please bear in mind that several factors can affect your breathing rate, including age, sex, weight, lung and heart conditions, anxiety, and fever.

Wear your device for at least a full day, including to sleep at night. Then check your stats:

1. In the morning, open the Fitbit app and tap the Today tab > Health Metrics.
  2. See a graph of your nightly average breathing rate.
  3. For details, tap Learn More above the graph.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Oenies. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Charge 5.

Please bear in mind that several factors can affect your breathing rate, including age, sex, weight, lung and heart conditions, anxiety, and fever.

Wear your device for at least a full day, including to sleep at night. Then check your stats:

1. In the morning, open the Fitbit app and tap the Today tab > Health Metrics.
  2. See a graph of your nightly average breathing rate.
  3. For details, tap Learn More above the graph.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Tried everything recommended and nothing works.  Only Breathing Rate not showing

Best Answer