Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 yellow screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After the recent update my Charge 5 started blinking with a yellow screen/stripes, now it has a solid yellow screen. I've tried restarting it and changing the screen theme and nothing so far has worked. It syncs just fine to the app but it'd still be nice to be able to read the device.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, welcome to the Community forums, @cowgirlup985

I appreciate all the information that you've provided about this inconvenience with your Charge 5 display and the troubleshooting steps you already tried. 

If you haven't done so already, there are some general recommendations that are usually helpful with any type of display issues. Please try the following combination of steps: 

1. Complete the 3 pulse restart procedure method using the charging cable.
  2. Please sync your device in the Fitbit app. 
  3. If you  can't sync:
    • Remove the device in the Fitbit app.
    • Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app.
    • Set up the device again.
  4. If it's still unresponsive, please try changing the clock face as well and check if you're able to see anything on the display. 

However, if you already tried all these steps and you continue to experience the same problem, I do recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team so they can let you know how to proceed or what are the options available for you. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. You can click here to get connected. 

Hope this helps, I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes