Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit Charge 5 have the "Stats Heavy" clock face?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I miss being able to see cals burnt, HR and steps along with time on one screen

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @SunsetRunner - I like to see as many stats as possible on my main screen, too. The Charge 5 is new. I suggest you post your suggestion here in the Feature Suggestion forum. There, it is more likely to come to the attention of the right people. Also, others can vote for your idea. If you do this, please give us a link here to your suggestion. I’ll vote for it!

Best Answer

I just got my Charge 5 today, and I'm extremely disappointed with it.

Best Answer

That was fast. Care to elaborate on why? And what Fitbit were you using before this one?

Best Answer

Yes it does, it's called Slashed. And to see the other stats just tap the screen once.

Screenshot_20210924-142455.png

Best Answer

I have been using the Charge 3, for a long time.

• Clock faces are designed to be flashy, not functional, they force only 2 or 3 stats per screen view, most only have 1, and they pair oddly.
  • The band connector changed, so charge 3 and 4 bands no longer work.
  • The band it comes with is not great, don't like the design, feels grippy on my skin and not smooth ,doesn't slide, it sticks to me.
  • I don't need the new AZM pushed in my face on every clock face, I want to see what stats I want to see, which isn't an option on any of them.
  • Missing the ECG app, which was a selling point of upgrading.
  • Auto exercise recognition isn't as good as the Charge 3.
  • Why on earth does Google/FitBit need to read my notifications (Asks to see content and use any links in them), declined.

Which, isn't all stats on one screen, is it. Like you said, you have to tap to see a second screen. Every other device has an all in one interface. Which a lot of us like. To just bring it up once while running/walking (or what ever) and see everything really quickly without have to break and tap the **ahem** screen.

Since I can't edit a post...

I was able to re-calibrate and get it to auto recognize workouts correctly (and it fixed my stride length). And after doing another quick workout today, I think I like the AZM stat. I still want them all on one screen at the same time however.

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Read my post again, I don't want to have to tap

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry didn't think a tap to see the rest was a big deal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am too so extremely 

Best Answer
0 Votes