Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience of Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Honest opinion of my experience with FitBit. 

Purchased a Charge 5 to replace a Garmin Smart watch. 

Charge 5 is much more comfortable and means I can wear it to bed to use the sleep tracking which is important to me. Screen is clear, isn't overly basic and does the job. Or so I thought. 

Update has arrived - I'm looking forward to this because I hate the current watch faces and my battery isn't all its advertised to be. 

No watch faces. No improvement in battery. 

Not to fear - I'll contact customer support. They requested I complete several mind numbing ridiculous steps to solve the issue. I would not of been surprised if they asked me to go to the corner of my lounge, stand on one leg wearing a bright green flip flop and recite my family tree backwards. 

The issue needs to be escalated further and I will receive an email within 24 hours. 

No email. Repeat the steps above and again be told to await an email, this time I am assured it will be that day. 

Still no email. Repeat steps above.

Request an email address to make a complaint. Email address is incorrect and no longer active. 

My device isn't experiencing half the problems others are but the thought of lining the pockets of a company who don't care about if their devices work correctly or how this impacts their customers isn't sitting well with me.

I'm going to attempt to return my Charge 5 to where I purchased it and steer clear of FitBit in the future. 

Good luck to all those who are sticking around.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Oooch ouch!  Thanks for the most excellent feedback!  Hopefully my Charge 5 is on it’s way by Friday.  Praying it will be alright….

Best Answer
0 Votes