Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 5 now Syncs very slow

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi again everyone so the last couple of days again after doing everything Fitbit recommends to fix minor issue was preformed. Now everytime I go and sync it’s always taking twice longer the.man it ever did all I get is hang tight almost there and like it sticks. I have to exit the app go back into the app and try again to sync. This is new and has only starting doing this for about 4 days now. Anyone else experienced this. I’m on iOS 15.1 iPhone 11 Max. 

Thanks 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Yes.  This is probably due to the bluetooth connectivity issue.  If you look at the bluetooth connections on your phone, you'll likely see the Charge 5 "connected", then "not connected" every couple of seconds.   This has been reported for a few months now and nothing has been done to fix it. 

Best Answer
Wow. Ok a couple of months and Fitbit still hasn’t responded or commented on a fix. This isn’t good. At least I know I’m not alone with this issue.

Thank you for reply.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Electromanjim

Thank you for sharing that you've been experiencing this inconvenience with your Charge 5 and that you already tried a few troubleshooting steps.  

In this case, since you already tried the basic steps suggested in the forums to resolve syncing problems and you continue to experience the same problem, I recommend that you continue the assistance process with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer