Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't show my steps nor distance

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Steps and distance not appearing on app dashboard

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Gretrev48. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

While reading your post, I was wondering the same as @charleskn. Is your Charge 5 tracking your distance and steps? If so, please make sure that you're syncing your Fitbit device to your Fitbit app. Otherwise, your data won't show up. In case you're having syncing difficulties, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Additionally, I'd also recommend making sure that you have the step and distance tile added to your Fitbit app. To do so, please follow @Talahthas's directions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Gretrev48 Please try adding them again by tapping on Edit in the upper right corner of the app's dashboard. Then scroll down to find the missing statistics and tap on the Plus sign on the right hand side. After that, tap on the corresponding button on the top right to finish.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Are you seeing the accumulated steps on the tracker, and in the Fitbit web dashboard?

CharlesKn | Mid-Atlantic, USA
60+, strength and cardio
Charge 5, Android, Windows

Best Answer

Hi there, @Gretrev48. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

While reading your post, I was wondering the same as @charleskn. Is your Charge 5 tracking your distance and steps? If so, please make sure that you're syncing your Fitbit device to your Fitbit app. Otherwise, your data won't show up. In case you're having syncing difficulties, please see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Additionally, I'd also recommend making sure that you have the step and distance tile added to your Fitbit app. To do so, please follow @Talahthas's directions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes