Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit icon is getting displayed and my watch Charge 5 is not getting started

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

HI All, 

I am facing once issue, I charged my fit bit and not it is only showing fit bit icon nothing else. I tried to reset the device but nothing is happening. To reset the device, I used following method

1. Connect the fitbit charge5 with charger cable with USB of my laptop.

2. Press the button 3 times after few seconds of the interval

3. when I pressed the button, the watch vibrates and nothing.

I tried this multiple times but it is not getting restarted, it is showing the fitbit logo icon on the watch 

please suggestFit bit Image.jpeg

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, it's good to see you visiting the community forums for the fist time, @PiyushIND

Thanks for the picture and for the information provided about this issue with the Charge 5 and the troubleshooting steps that you already tried.

If you haven't done so already, please make sure your device is properly set up in your account, as this icon usually appears when the device is no longer paired. In addition to that and to the three pulse restart procedure that you already tried, try the following basic steps as well: 

1. sync your device in the Fitbit app by tapping your profile picture > Charge 5 > Sync Now.
  2. If you  can't sync, tap on your profile picture > Charge 5 > Tap to see if a firmware banner appears. 
  3. If it's still unresponsive, please try changing the clock face as well and check if you're able to see anything on the display. 
Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes