Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit loses charge and reverts to logo Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit keeps reverting to logo while i'm asleep and during the day until it need charging again.   I lose sleep record and steps during the day.   Why, it's new?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community forums, @Neil78

I appreciate all the information that you've provided about this inconvenience with your Charge 5. 

There are some general recommendations that are usually helpful with any type of issues. If you haven't done so already, please try these additional steps that have been useful for other users:  

1. Complete the 3 pulse restart procedure method using the charging cable.
  2. Try changing the clock face option as well and check if you continue to have the same problem. 
  3. Set up the Charge 5 as a new device in your account. 

Regarding the sleep records, could you please provide a few mode details about this issue? I also noticed you mentioned the device is losing charge; please keep in mind that a new firmware version has bene released to address this problem, you should receive it soon as well. You can find more information here on how to update your device. 

I'll be around. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community forums, @Neil78

I appreciate all the information that you've provided about this inconvenience with your Charge 5. 

There are some general recommendations that are usually helpful with any type of issues. If you haven't done so already, please try these additional steps that have been useful for other users:  

1. Complete the 3 pulse restart procedure method using the charging cable.
  2. Try changing the clock face option as well and check if you continue to have the same problem. 
  3. Set up the Charge 5 as a new device in your account. 

Regarding the sleep records, could you please provide a few mode details about this issue? I also noticed you mentioned the device is losing charge; please keep in mind that a new firmware version has bene released to address this problem, you should receive it soon as well. You can find more information here on how to update your device. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer

Thank you for the advice Davide, I have both changed the watch face and set up the charge 5.   So we will see how it goes from here.
Thanks again, Neil

----------

I had a repeat of the re-occurrence of the logo appearing but it appears to have registered sleep OK and is behaving.   I have changed the clock face again and rebooted, so hopefully it will settle down; we shall see.   I will check heart rhythm later

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Neil78 Thank you for your reply and for sharing that your device has been registering your sleep again. 

Let me know if you continue to experience any issue after the steps mentioned earlier. 

I'll be around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nothing I do makes any difference.   A softwar change or replacment is all that wiil solve this man-made problem.   My charge2 doesn't display any more but registers sleep and steps, so I suppose that will have to do.
Get a move on Fitbit.
Neil78
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Neil78 Thank you for sharing that you already tried the troubleshooting steps suggested and that you continue to have the same problem.   

In this case, since you already tried the restart procedure with the charging cable and you continue to experience this inconvenience, I recommend that you get in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. They will let you know how to proceed. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes